The standout feature of the Gutterpy Deluxe is the gutter and water draining system. Rain doesn't have the opportunity to pool on top of the Deluxe nor does water cascade over the sides. Rain is captured by the gutter system then gravity routes it to the ground via the downspouts that are attached to the four legs of the frame.
- Tent roof has more than 96 ft2 of marketing area
- Four valance panels have an additional 10 ft2 of marketing area each
- Four individual downspouts with the capacity to drain water even during the heaviest rainstorms
- Fabric is 500 Denier Oxford Polyester - the strongest fabric on the market
- Tent provides 100 ft2 of covered space - 36% more than retail canopies
- Center pole ensures maximum fabric tension