- If you wait till the last minute, it only takes a minute
- You barely did it. There’s plenty to be modest about.
- Who saw this coming? You think you’re the best but you’re not.
- Whoopty Doo Big Shot. Mozart composed at six.
Gutterpy rental tents have a patented built-in gutter and spout water-draining system to protect users from rain. There's nothing like it on the market. Rain doesn't have the opportunity to pool on top or cascade over the sides. The gutter system captures the water then gravity routes it to the ground via the downspouts that are attached to the four legs of the frame.
Local delivery in the greater Cleveland area
At checkout please select the $25 delivery fee for rental equipment that includes drop off and pick up. The free shipping option is for purchased products and does not apply to rental items.
- Four individual downspouts with the capacity to drain water even during the heaviest rainstorms.
- 10'x10' hex-shaped steel or aluminum frame
- Fabric is 500 Denier Oxford Polyester - the strongest fabric on the market
- 10'x10' tent provides 100 ft2 of covered space - 36% more than retail canopies
- Center pole ensures maximum fabric tension
Message us on Facebook, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (440) 561-6150 to set up the delivery and pickup date/time.